Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cirque de Soleil (Ovo) - Nov 3, 2010

We had a fantastic time!

Cirque du Soleil donated 50 Tickets to R.E.!
We all were kids that night. On two separate nights we took the RE family over to see OVO at Atlantic Station and had an amazing time. Below are some of the kids reflections

My favorite part of the circus was when they flipping . That’s my favorite part because they looked so flexible and amazing and I wish I could do that someday. My second favorite part was when hit the back flips off of the wall.
-Daejour, 5th grade

The circus was amazing. People were jumping into nets. There were people juggling fruit on their feet. That was a once in a lifetime experience. My favorite part was when they were flipping at the end. One person did 20 in a row. That was the most amazing thing I ever saw. No other circus does that.
-Amari, 5th grade

At the circus people were laughing and they were clapping. People were hitting back flips, jumping on walls, and coming up to us. We ate popcorn and drank soda and talked and had fun!
-Sadraeva, 4th grade

The most amazing part of the circus were ladies juggling the big cucumber blocks. I wold love to see that part again. My second favorite part was when the guys started flipping on the trampolines. I also enjoyed the free drinks and popcorn.
Shakia, 7th grade

I had fun at the circus because it was the biggest circus I had ever seen or been to. It was great. My favorite part was the man carrying the gigantic egg around the stage. I really enjoyed the acting and all the cool stunts. I was glad to be there.
Mason, 7th grade

I had fun. I thought the backflips were really cool. I also thought the lady bug was funny. the acrobatics were awesome. The flower coming out at the end was amazing too.
Tim, 7th grade
What do I think about my experience going to the Cirque du Soleil? I loved it from start to finish! It was very entertaining. All of the characters were played so well. The whole story had love, romance, and laughter. I could tell everyone, even our mentors, enjoyed the program. It was so interesting that I was sad that we had to leave.
Yvonne, 7th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment